Businessman and Life Coach, Aaron Walker, has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. He enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher. 36 years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given Aaron a wealth of experience. Aaron continues to reach new heights and broaden his perspective of the terrain by examining his experiences and growing from them.
After reaching a phenomenal level of economic success, Aaron’s life changed when he ran over and killed a pedestrian. At that point, the direction of his life changed to help men accomplish their goals and dreams.
Links and Resources
- View From the Top
- Free Gift for STTS Listeners
- Mindset: The new Psychology of Success By Carol Dweck
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Switch: How to Change Things when Things Get Hard by Chip Heath
- Procrastinate on Purpose with Rory Vaden
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown