Father. Husband. Business Owner. World Adventurer.
In this episode, Frank Fumich and I discuss:
- What’s it’s like to be a world adventurer 1.45.
- His support with a young man, Ryan, who has a traumatic brain injury. 3.25
- Attempting to bike across the country with RAM. 7.15
- What he means when he says ‘it’s gonna get ugly, but it’s gonna get done.’ 11.35
- Finding your strength when you thought you had none. 22:50
- Growing your tribe and getting support 29:05
- Making a plan to make a difference. 31.45
- How sometimes appreciation makes all the difference. 36.15
- Trying is awesome. 39.30
- Doing good no matter what the outcome may be. 43.20
Links and Resources