Mike and Valia Masse.
Parents. Therapist. Lawyer. Musician. SEARCHERS.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Mike’s music career
- Finding humor in serious, crappy situations
- When Noah first got sick
- Getting the cancer diagnosis, and the difficult prognosis
- Using his gift of music to get Noah the help he needed
- Beating the odds
- His fans stepping up to help save Noah’s family
- Finding the connection that Noah needs through Russian space technology
- Finding an intensive neurological physical therapy program that’s targeted to Noah
- Why they’re confident in the abilities of this program
- The insurance dilemma – and how you can help
- The relationship between neurology and nutrition
- Creating hope for people that have none
- Utilize the resources available, such as GoFundMe
- Keep searching, and don’t be afraid to reach beyond what’s comfortable to find what you need.